The Bata 1 Twin Pitch Softball Pitching Machine offers the ultimate in real game pitching experience.
Imagine you're practicing hitting softballs, but instead of one pitch coming in at one speed, over and over again, you have two pitches to look for, just like real batting.
You can set up the BATA-1 Twin Pitch Softball Pitching Machine to throw a fastball and change up, or two fastballs in different locations.
- 2 different pitches in ONE SET UP
- Fastball up to 70 mph / Change up (up to 70 mph)
- Two BATA-1's on a Single-stand
- Welded steel construction
- Runs on 110 volt AC or Generator
- May be used with BATA Auto-feeder
- Throws flyballs and groundballs
- Available for baseball or softball or both
- With the Autofeeder option, a pitch separator will automatically alternate each ball from one wheel to the other.
The BATA 1 Twin Pitch Softball Pitching Machine
may also be used with a BATA Softball Auto-Feeder
. The feeder may be used to feed one type of pitch, or you may use the Auto-Feeder.
With the Autofeeder option, a pitch separator will automatically alternate each ball from one wheel to the other.
There is simply no better way to improve your hitting than with the BATA-1 Twin Pitch.
WHAT MAKES BATA MACHINES BETTER THAN OTHERS?
There are five important factors to consider when evaluating a pitching machine:
- The type of construction.
BATA machines are made of solid steel. There are no sand-castings or plastic on the frames or stands.
- The motors and electronics.
BATA uses only high-quality US Made, permanent magnet DC motors and solid-state electronic controls.
- The wheels.
BATA wheels are the most effective design.
- Ease of use.
BATA machines are simple to set up, easy to adjust, easy to transport.
We have machines suited for players of all levels, priced accordingly.