The Cimarron Junior Batting Cage & Frame is lightweight, yet sturdy, and is perfect for pitching or batting practice in the backyard, or where space may be limited.
Comes with everything you need to set up your batting cage:Net, Frame & Connections/Rope.
The Batting Cage Net:
- Hung on the diamond
- #30 knitted (knotless) poly twine.
- Treated with Tinuvin 788 and Irganox B-215 for maximum UV protection and longer life.
The Batting Cage Frame:
- 7/8"-1 1/2" galvanized steel
- 3 cables between the arch.
- Long stakes to secure each arch in place and prevent side sway.
- Tie-down ropes to totally secure the frame in place at each end.
- Easy snap-lock system
The 25' frames arches are constructed of thick 7/8" galvanized steel arches while the 35' and 48' frames arches are constructed of 1-1/2" galvanized steel arches.
All frames have 3 cables between each arch.
Long stakes are included to secure each arch in place and prevent side sway.
Tie-down ropes are also included to totally secure the frame in place at each end.
All you have to do is snap the frame together and attach the turnbuckles and small U-bolts to the cables, set it up, and secure the tie-down ropes.
35'x12'x10' = $589.00
48'x12'x11' = $769.00