Sports Tutor's Tennis Tutor Plusís
trademarked engineering, combined with more than 20 years of experience and refinement, have made Tennis Tutor the #1 transportable tennis ball machine world-wide
.Tennis Tutor Plus
offers an electronic control panel that gives you fingertip control over ball speed, trajectory, and ball feed rate (the time interval in between ball throws). Tennis ball pace
ranges from a gentle toss for children to world-class speed. Ball trajectory
can be set ranging from groundstroke to lob, while ball feed rate adjusts between 1-1/2 to 10 seconds.
You are able to set Tennis Tutor Plus
to duplicate shots you need to practice, or to oscillate and direct shots randomly across the court.Tennis Tutor
moreover features a unique anti-jam ball feeding system, and a 10-second start-up time delay to provide time to get to your side of the net.TRUE Transportability...
- Tennis Tutor Plus is really lightweight, measuring only 12 inches high once the ball hopper is folded down for travel. And together with the towing handle extended, it tows just like luggage.
When you get on the court, the tennis ball hopper opens in seconds to hold 150 balls, which is more than 2 regular pick-up baskets filled with balls.
Tennis Tutor is available standard with a built-in heavy duty rechargeable battery that can deliver approximately 6 hours of playing time, so there is very little need for extra batteries.
But if you do wish more battery life there is an optional External Battery Pack (see options).
- Spin Control: Adds topspin and underspin capability. A simple dial controls the amount of topspin or underspin you desire.
- Elevation Control: The only portable ball machine that displays the Elevation setting right on the control panel. A simple 10-segment display shows the elevation setting so you can set it to your favorite spot before firing any balls.
- Trajectory Control: Variable from groundstroke to lob and so anyone can easily practice all the shots, as well as overheads.
- Speed Control: Adjustable up to 85 MPH. The slowest speeds are beneficial for younger players. The maximum speeds are comparable to professional-level passing shots.
- Interval Control: Sets the time between ball throws from 1 ball every 1-1/2 seconds for rapid volleys, to 1 ball every 10 seconds.
- Built-in Oscillator: Delivers balls either in one place, or randomly throughout the court so you can practice hitting on the run.
- Battery Life: 4 to 6 hrs per charge. Enough for a serious workout. And if you do require more battery life there is an optional External Battery Pack.
- WARRANTY: The Tennis Tutor Portable Ball Machine is backed by a two-year warranty covering both parts and labor.
- Tennis Tutor Plus is available with a two-button wireless remote control. The hand-held remote lets you start and stop ball delivery, and control the side-to-side position of the ball throws.