Since the introduction of the Attack, Attack II and the Skill Attack, 90% of the teams reaching the Final Four in college competition have used our machine as a key training tool throughout the season.
Precise Repetition Training:
The 2021 Attack II volleyball machine, designed for the womenís game, will deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of serve receiving, digging and spiking. With two extra-wide throwing wheels, accuracy and repeatability are assured in every drill, eliminating time wasting errant hits.
- Serving: With a full range of spins, the Attack II will throw both sharp topspin and breaking floaters to simulate match situations and is easily rolled along the serving baseline, changing the angle of serves. This unit, designed for the speed and height of the womenís game, will provide a realistic serve release point and can deliver a jump serve at international level speeds, up to 70 MPH. The locating pins on the shaft will allow you to instantly position the throwing head to menís serving height.
- Spiking: The Attack II delivers the ball at realistic angles from over the net at top speeds to make actual game conditions a part of every digging drill.
- Setting: Providing rapid reps at varying intervals, the Attack II will meet the requirements of all setting drills. Accurate and consistent soft sets with no spin are provided at any angle and height. This machine can be set to release the ball from a realistic setting height, not from floor level like some competitive units. The locating pins on the shaft will allow you to instantly position the throwing head down to the setting position.
- Ball wear is extremely limited due to the two 4″ soft white polyurethane ball gripping Buy-Button_withspacersurfaces and the contoured shape of the ball throwing wheels that uniformly distribute the contact forces, eliminating the high wear contact points.
- Horizontal throwing head movement allows the coach to point ball delivery in any direction, working straight on, in the seams or to an individualís weak side to really extend any playerís range.
- Vertical movement coupled with the horizontal movement, means the coach can instantly throw the ball to any point on the court, creating game situations & challenging the players to perform in progressively more difficult circumstances.
- Portability: Locking casters provide instant mobility on the court and stability during use.
- Storage: The Attack II will fit through any standard door for safe storage. The throwing head can also be removed, allowing storage of the frame in the open gym. A machine cover is available separately and is used to protect and secure the machine during storage.
The Attack II can be safely operated by any assistant coach, player, student or parent.
This frees the coach to be by the receiving players to teach proper mechanics effectively. No more yelling across the court. It also allows the coach to improve the quality of standard drills and to create new machine drills for every phase of the game.
Thousands of college, high school, club and international womenís teams rely on the Attack II machine to deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of jump serve receiving, digging, and spiking.
Compare each of the Hack Attack Volleyball Machines:
Volleyball Ball Bag
Heavy duty canvas ball bag and frame are uniquely designed to attach to either side of the Attack or Attack II
Volleyball Machines, up to two bags per machine. With a ball capacity of 15 volleyballs each, bags will
provide convenient access to volleyballs during machine use. After use, bags will easily detach from machine
to facilitate ball storage. Velcro closures and carrying handles make transporting the balls simple.
The machine comes with (1) Free Ball Bag
Attack or Attack II Machine Cover
Lightweight weatherproof vinyl cover will protect the Attack or Attack II Volleyball Machines during outside
or gym storage. Bottom grommets will accommodate chain and lock for added security