Bata 2 Deluxe Baseball | Softball Combo Package:
- Bata-2 Baseball | Softball Combo Pitching Machine
- Bata 20 Baseball | 15 Softball Combo Autofeeder (Uses real leather baseballs or dimpled machine balls)
- Cordless Remote Control
- 2 Dz. Dimpled Machine Baseballs + 2 Dz. Dimpled Machine Softballs
- The versatile BATA-2 Baseball | Softball Combo Pitching Machine is the choice of more professional teams every year and the best-selling Bata machine overall.
- Capable of throwing any type of pitch (fastballs,curves,sliders,
drop balls, risers) from either left or right hand delivery, it's
maximum speed exceeds
100 miles per hour.
- Also ideal for throwing grounders and fly balls.The Combo Machine Comes with adjustable softball legs.
- BATA-2 Baseball | Softball Combo Pitching Machineis the only machine with Soft-Tread Pitching Wheels, designed specifically for throwing real leather baseballs.
- Our best-selling machine, the BATA-2, tops the other brands in several areas.
- It is more accurate and easier to operate than the JUGS.
- Where as the JUGS has one ball-joint that controls all three adjustment axis', the BATA-2 has three independent pivot locks.
- This allows you to adjust one axis without disturbing the others.
- The BATA-2 also has built-in transport wheels, so you don't have to roll it on the pitching wheels to transport it as you do with the JUGS
- Not to mention that the BATA-2 weighs about 1/3 less than the JUGS.
- BATA-2 pitches 10-15 mph faster than the ATEC Casey and Casey Pro, even though its wheels turn about 20% slower.
- Why? Because of BATA's Soft-Tread pitching wheels. Our thick,
durable, Soft-Tread wheels grip the ball better. That means more speed
and more accuracy!
- The BATA-2 machine weighs about 60 pounds less than the JUGS Curveball.
- .JUGS Curveball has one all-in-one ball-joint adjustment. When you loosen the one ball-joint, all three adjustments are loose.BATA-2 has three independent swivel lock adjustments. So, when you loosen one, the other two remain locked in position.
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
The Bata 20 Baseball | 15 Softball Autofeeder
feeds balls at 7 second intervals.
an adjustable metal tripod stand and a very durable ABS Housing, this
feeder can be used with the Bata-1 Baseball Pitching Machine, the
Bata-1 Twin Baseball Pitching Machine, the Bata 2 Baseball Pitching
Machine and the Bata B 1 Curveball Baseball Pitching machine.
can use any standard weight leather baseballs or dimpled baseball
pitching machine balls or dimpled machine softballs and the Bata 20
Baseball | 15 Softball Autofeeder can be used with any competing
machine that uses standard weight leather or pitching machine balls .
Operates off 110 Volt AC Available with Cordless remote.
2-year limited warranty
The Bata Autofeeder Cordless Remote Control
may be used with any Bata Auto-Feeder.
Receiver (large part) plugs into your power source (surge protector
outlet strip), and the Auto-Feeder's power cord plugs into the
The push-button Transmitter is used to start and stop the Auto-Feeder from up to 50' away!
2 Dz. Free Dimpled Machine Baseballs + 2 Dz. Dimpled Machine Softballs (12")
WHAT MAKES BATA MACHINES BETTER THAN OTHERS?
There are five important factors to consider when evaluating a pitching machine:
- The type of construction.
BATA machines are made of solid steel. There are no sand-castings or plastic on the frames or stands.
- The motors and electronics.
BATA uses only high-quality US Made, permanent magnet DC motors and solid-state electronic controls.
- The wheels.
BATA wheels are the most effective design.
- Ease of use.
BATA machines are simple to set up, easy to adjust, easy to transport.
We have machines suited for players of all levels, priced accordingly.