With a top speed of over 100 mph the First Pitch 2 Wheel Curveball Pitching Machine features all of the power and precision you must have for batting practice against curveballs as well as other major league pitches: Curveballs, Sliders, Knuckleballs,Fastballs, Tailing Fastballs and Even Sidearm Curves.
All these pitches are created simply by adjusting each wheel to different speeds.
A unique swivel function and a side to side adjustment allows for positioning the tires to throw different pitches at different angles.
- Industrial Strength, Twin 1/3HP US made Leeson Motors and Minarik DC Drive
- All Steel Construction
- Heavy Wall Aluminum Legs (Combo Legs Adjust to either Baseball or Softball Height)
- 3/16" thick steel motor casing
- Full size(Jugs style)non-marring wheels
- Fully Enclosed Control Panels
- Perfect for Fielding Practice; Grounders & Fly Balls
- Numbered Dial Indicating Speed Thrown
- "Ball & Socket" Style Head Attachment,Rotates to Throw any pitch
- Throws Dimpled or Leather Baseballs
- Throws Left/Right-hand up to 100 MPH
- Fully Adjustable 360º Rotation
- 5 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping