Members of the Sports Attack / Hack Attack product design team were raised in the baseball industry, from actively playing baseball to coaching it, all the way to developing and manufacturing some of the first pitching machines.
Through years of close personal experience as well as significant connections made over the years with baseball coaches at every level, our people developed a keen awareness of the needs of the coach and player but furthermore realized both the good and bad points of each pitching machine design and style that had been produced.
- Machines are heavy enough to absorb recoil, ensuring accuracy, yet portable and easily moved by one person.
- Extra wide tripod base insures real stability and safety on mounds or playing surfaces.
- High tensile, tough heat-treated alloy, weather-resistant aluminum casting throwing head protects throwing mechanism.
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame insures limitless seasons of use.
- The throwing wheels out-last all other machine wheels and donít melt in direct summer heat.
- Sports Attack has never replaced a wheel from wear or heat exposure.
- Three powerful variable speed motors drive three indestructible concave 14Ē throwing wheels.
Here's a quick comparison between the 3 different Hack Attack Baseball Platforms