The Hack Attack Strike Attack Battery Powered Soccer ball Machine provides reliable service on any soccer field or playing surface. AC unit also available.
- A realistic curve and bend of the ball can be consistently delivered and easily controlled.
- Balls can be thrown with the desired amount of spin, or without any spin.
- Balls can be delivered up to 75 MPH at a distance of 70 yards or more.
- The type of spin, height and direction desired can be locked into place to ensure precise repetition focused on your specific training objectives.\
- Direction, speed and distance can be instantly changed for specific goalkeeper training.\
- The machine can deliver the ball at ground level or in the air at any height and can direct balls to be aimed in any direction from left to right. When combined with the ability to instantly change elevation, the coach has total control to deliver different any type of movement of the ball.
- Specially designed concave wheels conform to the ball surface, eliminating wear of any type of ball.
- The long ball feed makes it easy for the coach to operate the machine from a standing position.
- On the battery unit, the 12v deep-cycle, long-life battery* resides in a rubber padded battery box that protects it from impact and vibration. AC unit also available.
- Two electronically controlled variable speed DC motors provide independent control of wheel speed, enabling ball delivery with any degree of spin at any speed.
- Two controlled variable speed motors provide independent control of wheel speed, enabling ball delivery with any degree of spin at any speed.
- Six bearings smoothly provide a full 180° rotation of throwing head for a 360° variable spin plane.
- Telescoping Rear leg allows coach to change elevation instantly or lock-in position for repetition.
- Rear handle assembly allows the coach to play the ball to any location across the length or width of the field.
- Ball feed chute provides for the smooth, consistent entrance of the ball into the throwing head.
- Concave, precision-balanced white wheel maximizes gripping surface while minimizing slippage and ball or machine wear.
- Wheel guards protect players and coaches.
- Both AC or DC units provide continual use for extended practice sessions.
* Sold separately
- Rear handle enables the machine to be quickly moved to different areas of the field with ease when changing coaching exercises.
- Grass fields, synthetic turf, even damp or uneven fields are easily navigated due to the heavy-duty, wide tread, transporting wheels.
- Battery and rear leg assembly is easily disconnected for transport in an SUV.
- The frame has six integrated handles that enable firm grip and comfortable moving of the machine.
Balls must be official size and consistent in type to produce repeatability. Smaller balls (usually
used with youth players) can be used without adjustment. Air pressure is important! Under
pressurized balls will not throw as far. Air pressure should be checked on a regular schedule for
Smaller youth balls will work well for younger players. However, distance and speed will
Wet balls may not throw accurately.
A non-spilling AGM (advance glass mat) deep cycle, long-life D34 battery.
The battery resides in a rubber padded battery box that protects it from impact and vibration.
Battery power is optimal for at least 3 hrs.
Upon receiving your Strike Attack and battery, you should charge the battery using the
charger that comes with your unit.
It takes 8 hours to fully recharge the battery.