The Rawlings Pro Line 2 Wheel Cricket Bowling Machine features a revolutionary design featuring a top Speed of 105mph & the capability of throwing every breaking ball pitch as well as fastballs.
Every pitch either left or right handed & all from a machine weighing only 59 lbs!
- The single adjustment clamp works to make setup quick and easy- all three angles (horizontal, vertical, and twist) are set at the same time, and will not shake free under vibration.
- The Rawlings Pro Line can be rotated to throw pitches from virtually any angle to simulate right or left handed pitchers as well as throwing grounders and fly balls.
- Top Quality Wheels - Rawlings wheel tread is thicker and more durable than other brands. ATEC's profiled wheel tread is merely 3/8" thick at the center, while Rawlings wheels are a full 1" thick top grade urethane for better pitch accuracy and longer wheel life. The thicker tread offers a recovery time under 2 seconds, compared with 8 seconds for ATEC.
Jugs uses pneumatic wheels that are nearly impossible to keep balanced because they change shape at high speed from centrifugal force. As the speed increases, the unbalanced rubber tire expands, but the balance weights mounted on the steel wheel can't move, and so the wheels become unbalanced. Additionally they have a tendency to leak air and gloss over from use, reducing grip and therefore accuracy and speed.
- Ball and Socket Adjusting Mechanism - All three axes are set at once - horizontal, vertical, and twist. Adjustment is fast, easy, and won't shake loose under vibration. The simplicity of this frame design reduces machine weight significantly.
Separate wheel speed controls with LED displays - Each wheel's speed is set independently for full adjustability of pitch speed and break. \
- Wheel speed is shown directly on the control box - you don't need to use charts to setup pitches.
A Rawlings exclusive, the controls include switches to display speeds in mph or kph and to correct the displayed speed.
- Legs easily slide into the sockets around the machine base and spring loaded buttons lock them in place. Baseball and softball legs may be swapped in a matter of moments.
- Throws any pitch from any angle - A thrown ball curves in the direction of its rotation. The faster the spin, the greater it curves. Fastballs have backspin, which make them rise, or at least drop slower than they normally would. Sinkers and curves have topspin, causing them to drop. Knuckleballs essentially have no spin whatsoever and move randomly. By adjusting the wheel speeds as well as the angle of the machine, the Rawlings Pro Line can be set to spin the ball in any direction to simulate virtually any pitch.
- Simulates All Deliveries, Left or Right Handed
- Fast rising deliveries
- Slow spin etc.
- Suitable for All Ages: Juniors to Test players
- Excellent for Realistic Match Condition Fielding Drills.
- Balls: Uses Dimpled Pitching Machine Balls
- Release Point affords the most realistic Cricket release height available: adjustable release height from 48-84"
- A Rawlings exclusive, the controls include switches to display LED speeds in mph or kph
- Power: Available in optional 230/240v. Australian, EU (Type F Schuko) & UK (British) power cords. Machine Conversion cost = $100 / Autofeeder Conversion Cost = $75. Please contact us in advance of ordering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping: Free Shipping within the lower 48 US. For Shipping outside the US, please contact us in advance of ordering: email@example.com
- 5 Year Warranty
- Holds 35 Dimpled Balls
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Adjusts to any height you choose with the bowling machine
- Open Ramp Displays Ball as it Feeds so bowler's timing is improved.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Performance Level - All ages & levels of training
- Power Supply: 110V, AC, 1/4 hp
- Recovery Time: 8 secs
- Generator Use: 1200W CD
- Machine Weight: 59lbs.
- Speed Range: 25-105 mph
- Fastballs: Yes
- Breaking Balls: Yes
- Fly Balls: Yes
- Pop Ups: Yes
- Line Drives & Grounders: Yes
- Catcher's Pop Ups: Yes