Sling Pitcher® is the most versatile, affordable and easy to use pitching machine on the market. No other manually operated pitching machine can reach speeds up to 80mph. Great for baseball teams, fast-pitch softball and family fun!
- Standard pitching machines are expensive, heavy, and require electricity. Who has an electrical outlet on the pitcher's mound?
- Sling Pitcher®, the INEXPENSIVE, LIGHTWEIGHT and NON-ELECTRICAL pitching machine.
- It pitches baseballs, softballs, plastic and foam balls.
- Speeds up to 70 mph using regulation baseballs and can reach speeds up to 80 mph using tennis balls or light weight foam and perforated plastic practice balls.
- The Sling Pitcher is great for fast pitch softball, baseball, little league teams, youth teams, or simply for family fun!
- Used as a softball pitching machine, it will pitch regulation softballs 45 to 50 mph with ease.
- Sling Pitcher® breaks down into an equipment bag (included), which also carries balls (12 balls included with purchase: ).
- Made from Polycarbonate/ABS composite material, approaching the strength of steel but not the weight (rated for 300 lb operator, but tested to well over 1000 lbs.)
Sling Pitcher® sets up in less than 30 seconds, and weighs only 15 pounds.
The operator sets up 30-45 feet from the home plate or batter position and takes a couple of test pitches to find the strike zone.
Pitches are achieved by placing the ball in the leather pouch, pulling back and releasing the ball. The further back the pull, the faster the pitch. The pitching arms and sling help control the direction of the pitch. A backstop is recommended to collect missed balls.
- Sling Pitcher® has been carefully engineered to throw accurate and consistent pitches.
- However, the operator can also control speed and general direction to create the feel of a real pitch every time.
- No other adjustments are needed to change a pitch as in other pitching machines.
- The operator and batter should wear protective gear such as batting helmet and protective glasses. We also recommend purchasing the Sling Pitcher® Sling Guard to protect the operator from hit balls (Sling Guard is an accessory not included with the Sling Pitcher®).
- The only manually operated pitching machine that can reach speeds beyond 80 mph.
- The pitching speed is determined by the operator.
- No electricity required!
- Totally portable with convenient carry bag included.
Fly Ball Conversion: The Sling Pitcher converts to a Fly Ball Machine in a matter of seconds, by inserting the Fly Ball Arms that are included with every Sling Pitcher.
- The Sling Pitcher can deliver a fly ball to any point of a field within about a 175’ radius, with baseballs traveling in excess of 150’ high.
- With a little practice, operators can consistently drop a fly ball within a 10’ radius to any chosen spot on a field.
- The balls can be high pop-ups, deep fly balls, or line drives to the outfield.
Each Machine Includes:
- Baseball/Softball manual pitching & training machine.
- Package includes Sling Pitcher assembly with fly-ball (FB) arm adaptors
- Carry Bag
- Assortment of 12 plastic and/or foam baseball and softball practice balls
- 1 extra set of elastics
- Operations manual.
No experience required to operate. Now parents and grandparents can help their kids!
Fun to use for all ages! Will greatly improve your game.
The fly ball adapter (included).can throw balls over 150 feet
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- More closely approximates live pitches.
- For use with all ball types (baseballs, softballs, tennis, foam and plastic balls).
- Weighs only 15 pounds!
Comes with assortment of perforated plastic and foam baseballs and softballs for indoor and outdoor use.
Optional Safety Guard
Optional Sling Turret
- Swivel base accessory for Sling Pitcher fabricated from steel tubing and angle iron using plastic ring swivel.
- Turret is packaged with operating instructions.
- Turret is Powder Coated.
Sling Pitcher Softball in Action