Major upgrades for 2022
- Gearboxes – New high precision gearboxes for horizontal and vertical aim turn smoothly and precisely for easy aiming.
- Defensive drills – Machine pivots freely on ball bearings to aim anywhere on the field quickly and easily.
- Long steel clamping handles – New design keeps the machine aimed where you set it.
- Heavy duty wheel guard – The old plastic guards were just too floppy. The new steel guard is so strong it actually makes the frame stiffer.
- Make the Most of Your Practice Time
From the smart control panel, to the geared crank wheels, to the oversized transport wheels (not shown), the Spinball 3 Wheel Baseball Pitching Machine makes batting practice easy. The three wheel design provides better ball visibility, better accuracy, and throws the nastiest breaking pitches you've ever seen.
- Top Quality Motors - Our industrial grade, American made motors feature oversized, hardened stainless steel shafts to ensure a long life. And unlike competing machines, our motors are protected by the 1/4" steel frame, not exposed to batted balls. With their machines, one line drive can cost you up to $400 in repairs.
- Better Wheels - Spinball's solid wheels feature a urethane tread that is a full 1" thick for lower shock loads and almost instant speed recovery. Our competitors' profiled wheel tread is only 3/8" thick at the center, causing a much higher shock load on the motor shafts, and requiring a self reported 8 seconds recovery time with real baseballs. Pneumatic wheels are almost impossible to keep balanced because they change shape at high speed from centrifugal force. As the speed increases, the unbalanced rubber tire expands, but the balance weights mounted on the steel wheel can't move, so the wheels become unbalanced. They can also leak air and gloss over from use, reducing grip and therefore accuracy and speed.
- Throw Any Pitch from Any Angle - A thrown ball curves in the direction of its spin. The faster the spin, the more it curves. Fastballs have backspin, which cause them to rise, or at least fall slower than they otherwise would. Sinkers and curves have topspin, causing them to drop. Knuckleballs ideally have no spin at all and move randomly. When you set the spin angle and amount on the control panel, and the machine automatically adjusts the wheel speeds to spin the ball in any direction to simulate virtually any pitch.
- Set pitch speed and spin directly. Other machines give you three knobs labeled 0-10 and a chart. If you want a custom pitch, it's all trial and error. Our patent pending control system lets you set the pitch speed in actual miles per hour. When you set the spin direction, you can see what direction the ball will break right on the panel. Even the spin amount is fully adjustable to match your level of competition.
Solo Batting Practice Made Easy
High Capacity Baseball/Softball Autofeeder (Optional)- Some feeders only hold 15 or 20 balls, and they are arranged in a straight line so they take up a lot of room. Our turrets hold 35 baseballs or 29 softballs in about the same space as a 5 gallon bucket.
Adjustable Feed Release - Features 4 -12 second ball release
Wireless Remote Control - Turn the feeder on and off from home plate.(Included at no additional charge with purchase of Autofeeder.